CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Emma's first day of Preschool

Emma and Miss Kerry
Emma's new Back pack from Walmart special


Oh my gosh...My little Emma is Preschooler now.Her school started right after Labors day.She wasn't sure going to school was fun for her.But once she met This amazing teacher Miss Kerry Parker,her doubt was cleared.
She has been teaching for long time.I mean 18years long.She taught Hana for 2years,Hana's grades been awesome because of her.
After Emma came back from school,I asked bunch of questions to try to get any information.
But I got nothing.So I don't know what exactly what she did at school,all I can say was she had a good time with new friends and teacher.
Now there is no kids in the morning.Kinda little lonely.I guess it is time to get house organized .

0 comments: