CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kai is BIG1 now!

Wow time goes by so fast.My baby Kai turned 1 today.
He was born 3wks early but he was healthy and pretty big!
His first word was Hana.I was kind a hopig he would say mama first.
But I guess we call the name more often in our house so he picked that one first.He loves wheels,swings,chasing ball,pretty much his interes are boys stuff.He is not quite walking yet.But he is trying.
Today he start doing phone motion.When I say :moshimoshi: (its hello in english) he put phone behind his ear.It was really cute moment...
I am so greatful having him in my life.He is my comforter.I wish we could stop time forever!!!

2 comments:

hcrjfrandall said...

Happy Birthday Kai! He's such a cutie! Yep, I wish I could pause time too. My baby turns 6 next month...I'm a little sad. But I guess that's how it's supposed to go, right! I guess we moms just have to enjoy every moment and deal with it...boo hoo :(
Love you guys!

Rachel said...

He really is one of the cutest babies I know!